What We Do
- a SKF Certified Partner, with a 1800 Sq meter facility dedicated to rotating equipment refurbishment
- an authorised Elastotec lagging partner with an in-house autoclave for all hot vulcanised rubber applications
- a distributer of Martin’s full range of products, providing our customers with streamlined access to an International Tier One manufacturer
With service vehicles and 24 hr heavy haulage freight and a fully-equipped workshop, we can offer a one-stop shop for your refurbishment requirements and give you peace of mind that your equipment is being refurbished with the most current technologies and industry-leading standards.
We can provide you with refurbishment and repairs to rotating equipment, such as:
- centrifugal pumps
- vacuum pumps centrifuges
- mixing gear
- conveyor pulleys
- pinion drives
- ventilation fans
- sheave pulleys
- and much more – get in touch if you have any questions!
Using the latest in laser technology to perform alignments, our team can accurately measure vertical and horizontal alignment, along with some of the more complex alignment functions such as cardan shaft and universal joint parallel alignment.
Compensating for dynamic changes in machinery position such as those caused by thermal growth of machines, we can also measure more than two coupled machines during the same measurement process, allowing the aligner to align machine trains.
The fastest and most accurate form of measurement, being unaffected by gravity, our laser technology also boasts the following advantages:
Motion amplification technology measures deflection, displacement, movement and vibration not visible to the human eye. We utilise video camera technology in conjunction with our software and processing algorithms to extract meaningful data. This technology turns every pixel in the camera’s view into a sensor capable of measuring vibration or movement with high levels of accuracy.
The results lend themselves to a visualisation of the movement. We can measure and quantify any structural assets that a camera can see. Motion Amplification™ is a proprietary video processing algorithm that detects subtle movement, then increases that movement to a level visible to the naked eye which enhances the understanding of the components and interrelationships creating the motion.
Regular machine vibration monitoring is a cost-effective method of predictive maintenance to extend machine service life and prevent unplanned shutdowns.
We can perform regular vibration analysis of plant equipment as part of a preventative maintenance program, or as part of a root cause analysis service to determine the cause of a machine problem.
Conditions that can be detected before they cause machine breakdown are:
Motor current faults
Rotating Equipment Refurbishment Workshop
- 1800 sqm workshop
- 2 x Gas fired autoclaves 5000×3000, 10000×1500
- 6000×6000 spray booth
- 6000×6000 internal wash bay
- Full range of SKF hydraulic nuts
- High pressure oil injection kits
- Motion amplification camera
- Laser alignment equipment
- Thermal imagery camera
- Oil sampling kits
- Vibration analysing and dynamic balancing equipment
- Induction heaters
- Bearing handling tooling
- LPG heating
- Conveyor pulley rotators
- Spin test facility for bearings units